Suva – The AWE is an educational opportunity for women entrepreneurs that uses a facilitated online course called DreamBuilder at its core. AWE is designed for energetic women with an entrepreneurial mindset. Participants need not be in business yet or have a developed business plan. All they need is the desire to improve themselves, have innovative ideas for a future business, be willing to commit 2 days of the month for 7 months, and have basic computer skills with access to a digital device.
Women who own businesses, or who have had informal/formal experience running a business are encouraged to send us their Expression of Interest (EOI).
The EOI should be no more than 400 words. It is an opportunity for applicants to tell their story and explain why they should be selected to participate in the AWE Program.
EOI that have the below criteria will be taken into consideration:
- Demonstrate capacity to engage in business
- Explain why applicant is a good fit for the program
Please send your EOI to email@example.com.
For enquiries: Please call Ms. Fiona Uagunu at 998-4879
CLOSING DATE EXTENDED: Friday, June 3, 2022
Program Coordinators and Sponsors:
- The Women Entrepreneurs Business Council (WEBC) is the 7th Council under the umbrella body of the Fiji Commerce & Employers Federation (FCEF).
FCEF is Fiji’s largest private sector organization and it represents the interests of the employers and the private sector at large.
- Makoi Women’s Vocational Centre, provides free training to underprivileged women in the following topics: Cooking and Pastry, Sewing and Hydroponic.
- The United States of America, under the Department of State’s Academy of Women Entrepreneurs (AWE) Program.