The United States Embassy in Suva is pleased to invite applications from resident nationals of Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Tonga and Tuvalu for the J. William Fulbright Foreign Student Program Scholarships for academic year 2020-2021. The Fulbright Program brings citizens of other countries to the United States for graduate study and/or research at U.S. universities or other appropriate institutions.
In order to participate in the program, applicants must have completed undergraduate education and hold a degree equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree. Successful candidates receive up to three years of graduate-level studies at some of the finest higher learning institutions in the United States.
Further information on the Program can be found at the Fulbright Foreign Student Program website.
Applications for study in the following fields are open to those individuals interested in pursuing a Master’s degree at a US-based affiliated academic institution:
- Economic Development/Finance and Banking
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
- Human Rights
- Natural Resources/Environmental Policy/Climate Change
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Trafficking in Persons, Policy and Prevention
- International Relations
For any inquiries, please send your correspondence marked “Fulbright Foreign Student Program” to:
Email: PDSuva@state.gov ; or
For telephone queries: 00 679 3314466 ext 8152