Please be informed the J. William Fulbright Foreign Student Program will open on February 8 and close April 30, 2021.
The United States Embassy in Suva is pleased to invite applications from resident nationals of Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Tonga and Tuvalu for the J. William Fulbright Foreign Student Program Scholarships for academic year 2022-2023.
The Fulbright Program brings citizens of other countries to the United States for graduate study and/or research at U.S. universities or other appropriate institutions. In order to participate in the program, applicants must have completed undergraduate education and hold a degree equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree. Successful candidates receive up to two years of graduate-level studies at some of the finest higher learning institutions in the United States. Further information on the program can be found at the Fulbright Foreign Student Program website.
Applications for study in the following fields are open to those individuals interested in pursuing a Masters degree at a U.S.-based affiliated academic institutions in the following fields:
- Economic Development/Finance and Banking
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Epidemiology and Infectious Disease Control
- Human Rights
- Natural Resources/Environmental/Climate Change Policy
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Public Policy
- Public Administration
- Trafficking in Persons, Policy and Prevention
- International Relations
- Ocean Policy
- Security Cooperation
- NGO Management
To request an application form and all other queries please send your correspondence marked “Fulbright Foreign Student Program Query” to:
1. Email: PDSuva@state.gov; OR
2. For telephone queries: 00 679 3314466 Ext. 8260