Citizenship Services

Applications for citizenship services are by appointment only – there are no walk-in services available. Please schedule an appointment by sending an email to or by calling +679 331 4466.

What Service Do You Require?

Children born abroad to U.S. citizen parent(s) may have a claim to U.S. citizenship. The following will assist in determining if a child has a claim, and the requirements to register them as a U.S. citizen born abroad: