Weather Alert: Severe Tropical Cyclone Harold approaching Fiji
Event: The Fiji Meteorological Service advises of the approach of Severe Tropical Cyclone Harold, which will approach Fiji later this week. The storm will bring heavy rain and strong winds to affected areas.
Actions to take:
- Monitor local media and weather forecasts. Be aware that forecast storm paths can change.
- Follow directions of local officials.
- Do not walk or drive across flooded areas.
- U.S. Embassy Suva, Fiji 158 Princes Road, Suva, Fiji +679 331 4466 firstname.lastname@example.org https://fj.usembassy.gov
- State Department – Consular Affairs 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Fiji Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter